8th February 2016, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

Job in abroad after 8 years of experience with production department? Am I eligible for manager post in abroad?

I have 8 years Experience with production department and now I am looking for job in abroad .so am I eligible for manager post for abroad?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for Manager post in Abroad having 8 years experience in Production department?
  2. Am i eligible for Manager post in abroad with 8 years experience?
  3. How much experience is required and in which department to do job as staff nurse in abroad?
  4. How to get a job in abroad after completing MBA with no experience?
  5. Work in abroad after working in QA department after M.Pharmacy for 2 years?
  6. How to get job in abroad being a B.Sc Nursing graduate with 2 years of clinical experience?
  7. Job opportunities in Abroad for a Diploma holder who has 2 years of experience?
  8. Job opportunities in abroad for a diploma holder with 2 years of experience?
  9. Future scope of Energy Auditor/Manager in Abroad? Is B.E. in Electrical valid for Abroad?
  10. How to go Abroad for further studies having 12 years experience in Marketing? Which all course can I pursue?
  11. How can I get teaching job in abroad after 9 years of experience in engineering college?
  12. Can I do part time job if pursue MBA in Abroad? Cost expenses to study MBA in Abroad?
  13. What are the steps I need to follow to do get a job in abroad after completion of B.Sc Nursing course? Do I need to do some extra course in abroad again?
  14. Am I eligible for Assistant Manager post having experience of Admin Coordinator job?
  15. Suitable job in Abroad after B.A. Literature? Procedure to get job Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What is the scope of physiotherapist and acupuncturist in abroad?
  17. B.Sc Nursing done from Abroad is accepted in Abroad itself?
  18. Is it possible for me to get a job in abroad after completion of B.Sc Computer Science course? Do I need to do any other extra course in abroad to get the job?
15th February 2016, 05:23 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Job in abroad after 8 years of experience with production department? Am I eligible for manager post in abroad?

You have not mentioned your Academic Qualification. It is not possible to say whether you will be eligible for the job of Manager if you have not mentioned your academic qualification.
So please reply back with your academic qualification to get a detailed answer regarding your chances of getting the post of Manager.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?