5th February 2016, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

What kind of job i can get in abroad after completing Journalism course from Hyderabad?

I am doing my graduation in Journalism field from Hyderabad. I don't want to study further. Infact i want to get a job in abroad on the basis of my qualification. So kindly tell me which kind of jobs i can get in abroad?

15th February 2016, 05:59 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What kind of job i can get in abroad after completing Journalism course from Hyderabad?

I am sorry to tell you this but it will be very hard for you to get a job Abroad on the basis of your qualification of graduate in Journalism.
The only option you have is to get a job in a company which is willing to send you Abroad for a job.
Otherwise you will not be able to get a job Abroad as there are many complications.
So it is best for you to go the for the company which is willing to send you Abroad to do a job Abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?