26th June 2019, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities in India through BSc(Criminology & Psychology) of University of Gloucestershire?

Kindly let me know that if I study BSc(Criminology & Psychology) from University of Gloucestershire then what are the jobs available for me in India? I need to know about the job opportunities because after this course I will do job. Waiting for your response!

28th June 2019, 09:20 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities in India through BSc(Criminology & Psychology) of University of Gloucestershire?

Opportunities for criminal psychology in India is very low. The only scope for ever having a job of application of psychology in criminal setting would be rehabilitation in institutions or jail or jurisdiction department. Also you can work in Law enforcement agencies, Mental health centers, state and federal government's Intelligence Agency and Investigation Bureau.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?