30th May 2019, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

Scholarships available to study MEngSc(Mechanical and Materials Engineering) in University College Dublin?

Hi friends, I need your help. I want to get the scholarship for doing MEngSc(Mechanical and Materials Engineering) course in University College Dublin. So, can you please let me know about the scholarships which are available for studying this Post Graduation Degree course in this university?

2nd June 2019, 06:05 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scholarships available to study MEngSc(Mechanical and Materials Engineering) in University College Dublin?

There are different types of scholarships available for students who are interested to study MEngSc in Mechanical and Materials Engineering through Scholarships. Some of them are listed below:-
1. Global Excellence Scholarship (100%)
2. Global Excellence Scholarship (50%)
3. Global Scholarship
4. UCD Past Exchange/Study Abroad Scholarship
5. Universitas 21 Alumni Scholarship
6. V.V. Giri Scholarship

For more details regarding requirement and applying procedure you should visit to http://www.ucd.ie/international/study-at-ucd-global/coming-to-ireland/scholarships-and-funding/gt-scholarships-and-funding/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?