21st April 2016, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

List of entrance exams available to study Hotel Management in Singapore?

Hello Sir,
I have completed my 10th and 12th in India and I want to study Hotel Management in Singapore. Can you tell me what are the entrance exams available for this? Waiting for your reply!

Related Questions:
  1. Whether Singapore is best country to study Bachelor of Hotel Management course? List of colleges for admission?
  2. How can I study MBA(Hotel Management) in Singapore after completing S.Y.B.Com? Requirements to get admission?
  3. Preferred books for the preparation of Hotel management entrance exams?
  4. List of universities which offer Bachelor of Hotel Management course in Singapore? Procedure to get admission?
  5. List of entrance exams to study Hotel Management course in Newzealand?
  6. List of universities which offer Hotel Management course in Singapore for 12th NIOS Student?
  7. Which IHM will I get after scoring 9042 rank?
  8. Best colleges for Hotel Management in Mumbai? Is there any entrance exam for Hotel Management course?
  9. Am I eligible to appear in Entrance Exam for study Hotel Management after completing 12th Science?
  10. Entrance exams for Hotel Management? colleges in pune? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Hotel Management entrance exams dates? How to prepare for these exams?
  12. Can I study MBA in Hotel Management being a BBA graduate?
  13. How to do MBA after BBA? I am pursuing BBA from IP university
  14. How can I apply for Student Loan to study Master of Hotel Management in Singapore? Procedure to repay and features of Student Loan?
  15. Entrance exams to study Hotel Management Graduation course in Abroad
  16. Eligibility of joining Hotel Management course after scoring 76% marks in 10th? Colleges offering Hotel Management course in Solapur Maharashtra?
  17. How can I get Education Loan of Rs. 12 Lacs to study Master of Hotel Management course in Singapore if my father is a Government serviceman?
  18. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in Institute of Hotel Management, Lucknow? Detailed information about the entrance exam?
4th October 2016, 06:43 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: List of entrance exams available to study Hotel Management in Singapore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,
I have completed my 10th and 12th in India and I want to study Hotel Management in Singapore. Can you tell me what are the entrance exams available for this? Waiting for your reply!

The candidates who wish to study in Singapore should clear the English proficiency test either TOEFL or IELTS. This is the basic requirement to get an admission in the Singapore educational institutions. For studying Diploma in Hotel Management course in Singapore, you can apply online for the admission. Some institutions may conduct an entrance test for the admission and other institutions will recruits on the basis of marks scored in the 12th and interview. There are various courses and many institutions are available to teach Hotel Management courses in Singapore. You can find the details in the websites of the institutions or you can contact the consultancy services for the same.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?