18th April 2016, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

List of universities offering Veterinary Science to 12th PCB student in Abroad?

Hello,
I am studying in 12th PCB and I want to study Veterinary Science in Abroad. Kindly let me know about the universities in Abroad providing this course? Waiting for your reply!

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities which offer Bachelor of Veterinary Science in Abroad? Total expenses to study this course in Abroad?
  2. List of universities offering B.Tech course in Abroad for 12th Science student? Procedure to get admission?
  3. Chances to study Master's degree in Abroad for BDS student? List of Universities offering admission in Abroad?
  4. Detailed information about OMAT? List of universities offering Medical in Abroad through OMAT?
  5. Detailed information about OMAT? List of universities offering Medical in Abroad through OMAT?
  6. Procedure of PhD programs Abroad? Universities and countries offering PhD by research? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. List of universities offering MD in Homeopathy in Abroad?
  8. List of universities offering Master's in Sports Management in Abroad?
  9. List of universities offering Master's in Sports Management in Abroad?
  10. List of universities offering BS(Architecture) in Abroad? Total fee expenses of this course?
  11. List of universities offering masters in clinical pharmacology in abroad?
  12. Reputed and cheapest universities offering MBBS in Abroad?
  13. List of universities which offer Bachelor of Hotel Management course in Abroad to 12th student? How can I get admission?
  14. Universities in Abroad to study MBBS? Procedure to get admission?
  15. Does India Institute of Science offer M.Tech course in Biotech? List of top universities abroad offering the course?
  16. Is this possible for me to pursue Post Graduation in MEP Quantity Surveying being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of EEE course? List of universities in India and Abroad offering this course?
  17. List of universities which offer Integrated PhD(Computer Science) in Abroad
  18. Universities offering BS in Game Development course in US?
5th October 2016, 02:52 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: List of universities offering Veterinary Science to 12th PCB student in Abroad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I am studying in 12th PCB and I want to study Veterinary Science in Abroad. Kindly let me know about the universities in Abroad providing this course? Waiting for your reply!

The list of universities offering Veterinary Science courses in abroad countries is given below;

La Trobe University – Official Website

The University of Sydney – Official Website

The University of Queensland – Official Website

Tafe SA - Official Website

Western Sydney University - Official Website

University of Melbourne – Official Website

University of Adelaide – Official Website

James Cook University – Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?