4th February 2015, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to appear in GRE and IELTS for study PhD with Fellowship in Abroad?

dear sir/ madam,
i had completed my M.Sc in marine biotech from goa university,
now i want to pursue for phd from abroad with a good fellowship,
and my query is; it is necessary to have gre
or any other english language score to apply
or can i apply without IELTS
score to some of the university

5th February 2015, 05:06 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it necessary to appear in GRE and IELTS for study PhD with Fellowship in Abroad?

Yes, You should complete GRE and TOEFL or IELTS exam to pursue Ph.D in Aboard. That's because most of the universities offers admission for the candidates by considering these exam scores of the candidates. So, it is mandatory to complete these exams to apply for admission at most of the universities. After completing these exams, you should apply for admission in universities, by sending your application form along with your following documents.
1)Transcripts
2)Score cards
3)LOR'S
4)SOP
5)Resume
6)Passport Photocopy
7)Affidavit & Bank Statement
Then the universities will send you an admission letter, if your academic profile satisfies university admission criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?