25th August 2015, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to appear in MCI exam after completing MBBS from Ukraine?

Sir,
My parents are planning to send me Ukraine to study MBBS. And so I would like to know if I have to appear MCI exam after completing my studies in Ukraine? Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. MCI eligibility for Ukraine MBBS student
  2. Which country is preferable to study MBBS among China and Ukraine?
  3. After MBBS/MD from Ukraine, is it possible to practice in India? Is the MCI screening very tough ? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Best National Medical University in Ukraine for MBBS? Whether MCI screening for practice in India is tough?
  5. Benefits of studying MBBS in Ukraine and Russia? MCI Screening Test is tough to qualify?
  6. Is there MCI screening test for PG degree from Ukraine? Is it possible to practice in India after studying there?
  7. Can I study MBBS with low expense in Ukraine? Detailed information about MBBS in Ukraine and other universities in Abroad?
  8. Is foreign PG Medical degree recognized by MCI in India?
  9. List of colleges which offer MBBS in Ukraine? Total fee expenses?
  10. Which are the PG courses in other countries after finishing MBBS course in Ukraine?
  11. About MBBS from Ukraine for Indian students?
  12. How can I get eligibility certificate for MCI? My age is 29
  13. Which course is best among BDS and MBBS?
  14. Should I do Post Graduation in Ukraine being a Medical student from last 6 years? Whether Internship certificate from Ukraine is accepted globally?
  15. How to study MBBS in Ukraine after completing 10th? How to take passport urgently?
  16. Ways to settle down fast in India or Abroad after completing MBBS from China with or without MCI approval?
  17. Is Sivaganga Medical College MCI approved? When will the MBBS course commence? Is the increase in MBBS seats proposed by government of TN approved by MCI or is it still pending? Which are the new medical colleges approved by MCI?
  18. In which all countries my MBBS degree would be eligible for MD?
2nd September 2016, 05:52 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is it necessary to appear in MCI exam after completing MBBS from Ukraine?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
My parents are planning to send me Ukraine to study MBBS. And so I would like to know if I have to appear MCI exam after completing my studies in Ukraine? Waiting for your reply.

Yes, it is necessary to appear in Foreign Medical Graduate Examination (FMGE) in order to practice in India. The students who have completed the medical graduation from Ukraine also needs to clear the examination conducted by the Medical Council of India (MCI) to practice in India. So it is necessary for the medical students to clear the FMGE examination to be eligible for practicing as a Doctor in India.
9th April 2017, 04:15 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it necessary to appear in MCI exam after completing MBBS from Ukraine?

Sir, My parents are planning to send me ukraine to study MBBS. And so I would like to know if I practice medicine as a doctor in ukraine, then I have to appear MCI after Completing my studies in ukraine?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?