15th August 2016, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

Percentage of marks in B.Tech and score required in GRE and TOEFL for admission in American universities?

What is the minimum percentage required in B.Tech degree for American Universities admission? What score is required in GRE and TOEFL for admission?

Related Questions:
  1. In which entrance exam should I appear between GRE and TOEFL to study MS?
  2. Universities in US which consider TOEFL marks and GRE marks for MS? Minimum score required in both exam to qualify?
  3. Is it necessary to appear in both GRE and TOEFL to study MS in US? List of universities which offer admission through TOEFL and GRE?
  4. Minimum requirement for admission in USA for MS in management course? How much marks should I get in GRE and TOEFL?
  5. MS in Biotechnology at Abroad for B.Tech student?
  6. Required score in GRE and TOEFL to get admission in University of California? Required scores in these Exams to get admission in other top universities?
  7. How much marks we need to score in GRE to get admission for MS in USA?
  8. Eligibility to study MS in top universities of USA for a candidate with 82.2% in 10th, 77.8% in 12th and 70.5% till 4th semester of B.E.? Cutoff marks required in GRE and TOEFL to get admission?
  9. Procedure to study MS in Abroad with scholarship for B.Tech student?
  10. What is the minimum percentage required in B.E for doing MS in Germany? Is GRE exam compulsory to study MS In Germany? -- [New]
  11. Is there any way to apply for Ph.D in US without doing GRE/TOEFL?
  12. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying M.Tech in USA?
  13. Cutoff marks required in GRE and TOEFL to study MS in top 100 universities of the world?
  14. Will I get good universities in US after scoring 700 in GRE and 100 in TOEFL?
  15. List of entrance exams for studying MS in Germany?
  16. What is the cut off marks followed for GRE to get admission in USA?
  17. Which all universities consider GRE and TOEFL marks? What is the minimum score required to qualify?
  18. How much should I score in GRE and TOEFL to be eligible for top 50 universities? List of universities for MS in PM? -- [Most Discussed]
15th August 2016, 04:58 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage of marks in B.Tech and score required in GRE and TOEFL for admission in American universities?

To get admission for pursuing your higher studies in American Universities, you should have secured minimum 60% aggregate marks in your Graduation from a recognised university.

The minimum score that you need to secure to get admission in any US university is 280 in GRE and minimum 6 bands in IELTS examinations. Once, you get test score reports, by reporting your examinations scores, you can apply for admission to the course which you have interest for pursuing in US universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?