15th August 2016, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

Which course in German language is suitable for me after B.Tech with 80% marks?

Hello Sir, I completed my B.Tech in printing graphics and packaging with 80% marks. Which course should I join in German now and which exams I should clear to take admission in that particular course in German. Please help me Sir. Thank You.

Related Questions:
  1. How many levels of german language course should I complete to study MS in German university? I am pursuing B.Tech in bio medical with 72% marks and scored 1120 marks in GRE.
  2. How may I get a job in German embassy? I'm pursuing dipoloma in german language. Is this degree enough for getting a job related to German language?
  3. Whether GRE is mandatory to study MS in Germany or German Language Test is sufficient? Percentage required in B.Tech to pursue MS in Germany?
  4. How to study German language? In what way German universities will test language proficiency?
  5. English or German which language is required for M.Tech in Germany?
  6. Is learning German language compulsory for applying to German Universities? -- [New]
  7. Can I study MS in Germany if scored 5.5 Bands in IELTS and having knowledge of Germany A2?
  8. Eligiblity to get admission in German university for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer who has a backlog? Minimum score required in IELTS for admission? Whether GRE or German language is necessary?
  9. What is the admission procedure for doing masters in Germany?
  10. How to avoid the universities instruction of proving knowledge of German language?
  11. Is doing MS in Germany a good option after completion of B.E CS course?
  12. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam for studying MS in Germany if I get German Language certificate?
  13. How may I pursue German language certification course through correspondence?
  14. Which country is good to do MS between Germany and US? I am an electronics communication student -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Eligibility to study M.E. in Mechanical Engineering at Germany?
  16. Can I get admission to study MS in Germany if scored 304 marks in GRE, 102 marks in TOEFL and secured 5.2 CGPA in B.Tech being a A1 Certified in German Language?
  17. How may I apply for job in German embassy? What are the different kind of jobs that suits on me and from where I can get knowledge about vacancies? I have done 5 semesters from Max Muller in German language
  18. Job opportunities in Government Sector for a candidate who has completed Graduation and Post Graduation in German Language?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?