25th February 2018, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

Procedure of admission in MS course at Eastern Institute of Technology, Napier, New Zealand?

I have done B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering stream and now want to study MS from Eastern Institute of Technology, Napier, New Zealand. Please send me admission procedure?

Related Questions:
  1. Which university to apply for doing veterinary in abroad?
  2. M.Tech streams available at Toi-Ohomai Institute of Technology, New Zealand? Whole procedure to get admission?
  3. Is it beneficial to pursue MD in Newzealand? Expenses to pursue MD in Newzealand?
  4. Procedure and minimum qualification required to get admission in new Zealand?
  5. How much should I secure in AIEEE to get a seat in NIT college?
  6. Procedure and requirement to get admission in New Zealand universities?
  7. Where should I study Agriculture in Newzealand? Requirements to apply for it?
  8. Which IIT college can I apply after scoring 2531 rank in SC?
  9. List of government colleges for doing MBA in MP and fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. In which college will I get after scoring 5800 rank?
  11. After scoring 202 in B.Arch exam with AIR of 4600 and category rank of 947, state rank of 167, category rank of 88 can I get in NIT Trichy? Any other good NITs in which I can get?
  12. Can a Mechanical engineer get admission in research course at North Eastern Regional Institute of Science and Technology, Itanagar through NET JRF?
  13. Admission procedure to study PhD(Information Technology) in SRM Institute of Science and Technology, Kattankulathur? -- [New]
  14. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Ophthalmic Technology in DITR?
  15. Which books to refer for GATE Exam being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year in Mechanical Engineering?
  16. What's the admission procedure and fee structure for PES institute of technology(Bangalore)?
  17. Which college will be open for me after scoring 187 marks in JEE mains?
  18. Admission procedure to study Bachelor of Optometry and Ophthalmic Technology in Delhi Institute of Technology and Research?
8th March 2018, 04:59 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure of admission in MS course at Eastern Institute of Technology, Napier, New Zealand?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering stream and now want to study MS from Eastern Institute of Technology, Napier, New Zealand. Please send me admission procedure?

Eligibility to study MS in Eastern Institute of Technology, Napier, New Zealand is a pass in undergraduate degree in the relevant subject (e.g. Information Technology for MS Information Technology). Students are required to clear the English language test TOEFL or IELTS for taking admission to the MS course in EIT, Napier. The minimum requirement is IELTS score of 6.5 academic with no band less than 6.0. Candidates can apply online or can contact the international agents available in India (given at the university website) for the MS course in EIT, Napier. The Eastern Institute of Technology, Napier website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?