24th April 2019, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Scholarship to study MBA in The University of Chicago Booth School of Business?

Hi everyone, I want to apply for the scholarship which is offering by The University of Chicago Booth School of Business as I am interested to do MBA course over there. Kindly tell me how can I apply? Please help me to know about the procedure to apply for this scholarship.

2nd May 2019, 09:47 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Scholarship to study MBA in The University of Chicago Booth School of Business?

You do not need to submit any additional application form for Scholarship. All scholarship decisions are determined from your MBA application by the Admissions Committee on the basis of merit. So if you are eligible for scholarship you will be automatically considered. For more details regarding Scholarship you should visit to https://www.chicagobooth.edu/program...s/scholarships
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?