15th December 2015, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for study in Canada without writing ILETS?

Hello,
My name is Manpreet I study in 10th class in cbse school can I go to Canada without ILETS and what procedure does I apply to study in Canada please answer me?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to get Study Visa in Canada without IELTS for admission in class 11?
  2. Can i study in Canada without IELTS? What is the procedure for doing so?
  3. Can I apply for Student Visa to study in Canada if secured 6 Bands in IELTS but 5 Bands in Writing and 68% in 12th ISC PCB?
  4. Can I go to Australia without ILETS after 10th? What is the procedure?
  5. Should I have to appear in GRE for study in Canada/USA? Procedure to apply?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for Canada study visa if I have overall band 5.5?
  7. Possibility to get Student Visa to study MS in Canada for a candidate who has secured 6 Bands in IELTS?
  8. Best colleges in USA offering Masters in Architecture after B.Arch? How to get a scholarship? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Procedure to apply for Education Loan to study in Canada for 12th student? When I will get student visa? Requirements to apply?
  10. Which course should I choose in Canada if secured 74.67% in 12th Medical and 6.5 Bands in IELTS? Scope and colleges of that course?
  11. List of good university to study in Canada? Which course to take?
  12. Eligibility to apply for Education Visa to study Post Graduation in Canada/Australia for undergraduate student?
  13. Job oriented courses in Canada for 12th PCB who has scored 6.5 Bands in IELTS?
  14. Is it possible to get admission in Canada having 4 years gap after High School? Procedure and requirements?
  15. Scholarship and best universities in Abroad for ILETS and GRE?
  16. Can I apply for Canada study Visa having overall 6 bands?
  17. Courses which are best for me after 12th Non Medical so that I could study in Canada? Which course has more scope in Canada?
  18. How to apply for MS in Canada after B.Tech?
9th August 2017, 09:51 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for study in Canada without writing ILETS?

No, it is not possible to pursue your higher studies in Canada without writing IELTS examinations. To apply for admission to higher studies in Canada universities, you have to appear in TOEFL/ IELTS examinations to prove your English Language proficiency skills in Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking sections. By reporting your examinations score reports, you can apply for admission to higher studies in Canada universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?