30th April 2015, 12:36 AM
Unregistered

Procedure and requirements to apply in Occupational English Test for MBBS Doctor?

Hello,
I have completed my MBBS and now
want to Practice Medicine in Abroad.
So, I am planning to give Occupational
English Test. Can you tell me how I can
register for this? What I have to requires
for registration?

Related Questions:
  1. How can we join Pakistan army as a doctor after completing MBBS? Is there any vacancy available?What is procedure to join it?
  2. Procedure and requirements to apply for M.A.(English) in JNU for B.A. student?
  3. Can I apply in MBBS after passing 12th with 90% and failing in 11th? What are the requirements?
  4. Procedure to apply for Internship in AIIMS/AFMC for MBBS Doctor?
  5. Procedure to join Indian Army as a doctor afte completing MBBS? Can i do PG while serving in Army? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of universities which offer Master's Degree in Human Genetic Engineering in Abroad for MBBS Doctor? Procedure to get admission?
  7. Which kind of Entrance Exams should I give to study in Abroad after completion of 12th Class?
  8. List of scholarships available to study MBBS? Procedure to apply and total expense of MBBS course?
  9. How to take admission in medical college for MBBS course? What is the fee structure and procedure?
  10. Eligibility and process to study MBBS to be a Doctor?
  11. How to apply for MBBS course? What is the fees structure and requirement?
  12. Procedure to apply for M.Phil in English correspondence course in Shimla University? Requirements for the course?
  13. Procedure to apply for IAS entrance exam? Date to apply and the requirements for the same?
  14. Procedure to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MD in US for MBBS Doctor?
  15. Can we apply for the doctor post in Indian Army after completing MBBS?
  16. How can I become Doctor without MBBS?
  17. How may I apply for government jobs as English teacher after my B.Ed in English and History?
  18. Total expenses to study MBBS? Starting salary of MBBS Doctor?
18th April 2018, 08:36 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure and requirements to apply in Occupational English Test for MBBS Doctor?

Occupational English Test is for Doctor's to feel better about patients and understanding their problems, culture and language.OET mainly accepted in the UK and Ireland.

You can directly apply for OET test through the official website, all information about examination, sample test, procedure to apply and eligibility criteria are mentioned on the website i.e. www.occupationalenglishtest.org/test-information/healthcar
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?