29th June 2019, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

Requirements to study MSc(Control and Instrumentation) in University of Derby?

Hi everyone, can anyone of you tell me about the requirements through which I can get admission in University of Derby for doing MSc(Control and Instrumentation) course? Please help me to know about the requirements asap.

30th June 2019, 10:22 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to study MSc(Control and Instrumentation) in University of Derby?

Requirements to study MSc(Control and Instrumentation) in University of Derby are as follows;

Educational qualification;
------------
Bachelor's degree in engineering or science or an equivalent professional qualification from any recognized university or relevant industrial or professional experience.

English language requirements:
------------------
IELTS overall score of 6.0 or equivalent.

More details;
https://www.derby.ac.uk/postgraduate...entation-msc/#
1st July 2019, 12:28 AM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Requirements to study MSc(Control and Instrumentation) in University of Derby?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, can anyone of you tell me about the requirements through which I can get admission in University of Derby for doing MSc(Control and Instrumentation) course? Please help me to know about the requirements asap.
Requirements to study MSc(Control and Instrumentation) in University of Derby:

1) Applicants must complete appropriate engineering or science undergraduate degree r an equivalent, professional qualification, or significant industrial or professional experience from a recognized university.

2) Applicants required to qualify in the IELTS entrance exam with 6.0.

Official website -> Click Here !!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?