25th February 2018, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

Can I study MBA in Abroad with IELTS scorecard?

If I want to do MBA in foreign universities then IELTS help me or it is must to give GMAT? I am a BBA student and preparing for IELTS. Now I am interested in management course instead of MS. So, IELTS score help me for MBA?

2nd March 2018, 04:42 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study MBA in Abroad with IELTS scorecard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
If I want to do MBA in foreign universities then IELTS help me or it is must to give GMAT? I am a BBA student and preparing for IELTS. Now I am interested in management course instead of MS. So, IELTS score help me for MBA?

You have to clear the GMAT examination along with IELTS for studying MBA in many abroad universities. Most of the universities prefer candidates with work experience for the admission to the MBA course in abroad universities. Candidates with a bachelor’s degree in any discipline are eligible to apply for the admission to the MBA course in abroad universities. Candidates are admitted to the MBA course based on their academic performance, GMAT & IELTS scores, work experience, extracurricular activities, statement of purpose, etc.
2nd March 2018, 08:52 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study MBA in Abroad with IELTS scorecard?

Yes, you can get admission for pursuing MBA course in Abroad with IELTS score. For pursuing MBA course in US/ Canada universities, you need to have GMAT score mandatory along with IELTS score. You should have at least 6.5 or 7 bands in IELTS examination to get admission for pursuing MBA course in best foreign universities. So, whether you have to appear in GMAT or not depends on the country, you choose for pursuing MBA course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?