18th June 2014, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

Should I have to qualify in TOEFL to get job in USA?

hello
I did my Bsc.(nursing )and I would like
to find a job in USA.
Somebody told me that I have to pass
Toefl to get a job there is it true??????

Related Questions:
  1. What is mean by GRE and TOEFL? Number of attempts and selection process for M.S. in USA? How can I get scholarship through GRE and TOEFL?
  2. What can I do to take summer scholarship at Mechanical Production Department at European Country or at America?
  3. Procedure to get a job in USA? Is TOEFL exam compulsory?
  4. In which course am I eligible to take admission in abroad after doing 2 years B.Tech in Electrical Technology?
  5. How much TOEFL score should I get in order to get into top 20-30 universities of USA? Which universities are good in Electronics Stream in USA? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Are there any colleges in USA which dont consider admission on the basis of any entrance exam like SAT,TOEFL etc?
  7. Eligibility Criteria of GRE and TOEFL for admission in USA universities?
  8. In which exam should I appear GRE or TOEFL if want to study MS in USA?
  9. Is it possible to get in USA without appearing for TOEFL for MS?
  10. Information about USA student Visa? Is GRE required for Ph.D or is TOEFL valid in USA
  11. Which test I should clear for pursuing PhD from USA, Germany and England like countries? Cost of GRE and TOEFL?
  12. Is it necessary to appear in TOEFL and GRE to study M.Arch in USA?
  13. Whether government doesn't provide scholarship to the candidate whose father's income is more than 1 lacs for studying in USA through TOEFL?
  14. To pursue Ph.D program in USA is TOEFL and GRE score required? Which are the online coaching institutes for this course?
  15. Is it possible to do MS in USA after scoring 1020 in GRE score and 86 TOEFL score?
  16. Where to download TOEFL past years question papers?
  17. For which courses can I apply for GRE and TOEFL in USA?
  18. What time would be best for giving TOEFL, IELTS and GMAT exams as I would be graduating in the month of May next year?
22nd October 2014, 08:42 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I have to qualify in TOEFL to get job in USA?

No, there is no need to appear for TOEFL exam if you want to get a job in USA. For finding a job in USA, you need to apply for H1B Visa with necessary documents and employer details. H1B Visa is of 3 years time frame and can be extended upto 6 years. TOEFL is a English language proficiency test or people with non-english mother tongue and these candidates need to appear for the TOEFL exam for getting admission in foreign universities. So, for finding a job in USA, you can directly apply for H1B visa even without appearing for the TOEFL examination.
31st January 2016, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Should I have to qualify in TOEFL to get job in USA?

my respected sir.i am Govind chauhan b.tech mechanical engineering 3rd year appearing .
sir please tell me about H1B visaand how to get it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?