13th September 2015, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

Should I prepare for OMAT to study in Abroad if got admission in MBBS in India?

Hi,
I am likely to take admission in MBBS course in India. But I wanted to study MBBS in Abroad. I want to prepare for OMAT also. Kindly tell me should I join MBBS here in India or try for OMAT for study it in Abroad?

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in OMAT to study MBBS in Abroad?
  2. How OMAT is helpful to study MBBS in Abroad?
  3. Where I can get admission to study MBBS in Abroad if scored 109.43 marks in OMAT?
  4. List of entrance exams except OMAT for study MBBS in China? List of coaching classes for preparation of OMAT in India?
  5. Should I appear in OMAT to study MBBS course in Vietnam?
  6. How can I prepare for OMAT to get admission in MBBS at China? Reference books for preparation?
  7. Is it easy to get admission to study MBBS in Abroad rather than in India?
  8. Can I get scholarship to study MBBS in Ukraine with OMAT scorecard?
  9. In which entrance exam should I appear among USMLE and OMAT to study MBBS in Europe?
  10. Is it beneficial to study MBBS in Abroad rather than in India?
  11. Requirements to study MBBS and MD in Abroad? Chances to work after completing these courses in Abroad?
  12. How to study medicine(MBBS) abroad? Exams which I need to answer? Colleges which are available and their fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Scope of studying MBBS in China or Bangladesh? In which country I can study MBBS at low cost?
  14. List of universities offering Oncology course to MBBS candidate in Abroad? Procedure and entrance exams to get admission?
  15. Eligibility to study MBBS/Post Graduation in ENT in Abroad if completed BDS in India? List of universities with admission procedure?
  16. Study MBBS in Abroad is easier than to study in India?
  17. List of colleges which offer Genetics course in Abroad for MBBS candidate? Procedure to apply?
  18. Should I study MBBS in Abroad if got seat in BDS in India?
1st March 2018, 04:32 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I prepare for OMAT to study in Abroad if got admission in MBBS in India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
I am likely to take admission in MBBS course in India. But I wanted to study MBBS in Abroad. I want to prepare for OMAT also. Kindly tell me should I join MBBS here in India or try for OMAT for study it in Abroad?

No, it is not necessary to appear for the OMAT for studying MBBS in abroad. It is better to pursue MBBS in India if got admission in India. If you want to study MBBS in abroad countries, then you can apply online for the admission to the MBBS program. There is no entrance examination is required for the admission in countries like China, Philippines, Russia, Georgia, Ukraine, etc. Candidates who have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects are eligible to apply for the MBBS admission. Admission to the MBBS course is done on the basis of marks scored in 10+2. You can also contact an educational consultant for the admission to the MBBS program in abroad countries.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?