14th June 2015, 10:47 PM
Posts: n/a

Should I study MS in Canada if completed B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering?

Hello All,
I have completed my B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering.
I want to do MS in Abroad. So, I want to know that I should go
Canada for doing MS course? Please let me know immediately.
Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to study B.Tech in USA, Canada or Australia for Diploma in CSE student?
  2. Which course is better to do DBA MCA or MSc IT?
  3. 12th science or diploma in computer science? What has a better scope?
  4. Am I eligible for Rail Transport Courses after completing B.Tech Computer Science Engineering
  5. Can I study Master's Degree in Computer Science after completing B.Sc(Computer Science)?
  6. Names of the universities through which I can complete my B.Tech in Haryana? I have passed diploma in Mechanical
  7. Is this a good option to do diploma in Interior designing after B.Tech in computer Science? Details of the course?
  8. Can we do B.Ed after completing B.Tech and M.Tech in computer science and engineering
  9. What is the best government job in computer science engineering?
  10. Courses which I can do after qualifying HS exam from CBSE with 85.6% in science stream and 9/100 in CS? Future prospects in BSc computer science honors?
  11. Best 25 colleges offering EC department?
  12. How to study MBA after completing B.E computer science and engineering
  13. How to do B.Tech after completing BSc in computer science with 50% marks
  14. List of undergraduate courses in IGNOU open university? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Jobs in Indian Railway after completing B.Tech with 55% in Computer Science and Engineering?
  16. Study Abroad for Diploma holder in Computer Science Engineering?
  17. Am I eligible to study Integrated M.Sc in Computer Science after completing 12th Mathematics? Is this course equivalent to B.E.(Computer Science Engineering)?
  18. How to go for M.Tech in computer science and engineering after completing B.Tech with 78% marks
22nd June 2015, 12:05 PM
Senior Member+++++
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 14,288
Default Re: Should I study MS in Canada if completed B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering?

Yes, you can go for Canada to pursue MS course after completion of your B.Tech course in Computer Science Engineering. To get admission in MS course in Canada Universities, you must have to appear in TOEFL/IELTS examinations. TOEFL/IELTS examinations helps you to prove your English Language Proficiency skills in Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking sectios. By qualifying and scoring good marks in these examinations, you can apply for admission to MS course in Canada Universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Courses which are best for me after 12th Non Medical so that I could study in Canada? Which course has more scope in Canada? 28 19th March 2020 01:33 PM
Procedure to study M.Tech(IT) in Canada with scholarship? Job opportunities after completing M.Tech in Canada? 2 26th May 2017 07:07 PM
How can I study Bachelor's Degree in Abroad if my Canada Study Visa got rejected? 2 29th March 2015 01:17 PM
What should I study after 12th PCM to study further in Canada? 1 7th December 2014 04:01 PM

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.3.0
Please also check: