20th January 2015, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

Universities offering MS course in Abroad with scholarship?

Hello
I have done my b.tech in electronics and comm.
I want to study MS to abroad
but i want to do this with scholarship.
So kindly tell me which are the universities give scholarship?
thank you!!!!!!

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities in Abroad which offer MS in Architecture with scholarship?
  2. Which universities in abroad provide scholarships to the Indian students for MS?
  3. Names of the universities offering Ph.D in India and Abroad? What are the opportunities?
  4. How can I study abroad with scholarship?
  5. Colleges that are offering scholarship positions to pursue MD/MS in India or Abroad? Requirement for admission? From where to get the application form?
  6. Procedure of PhD programs Abroad? Universities and countries offering PhD by research?
  7. Procedure for studying in abroad? Fee structure and the scholarship programs? Best universities and the requirements?
  8. How to choose Universities to do MS in Abroad after completion of Engineering? How to get Scholarship for this?
  9. Universities abroad offering Masters and Doctorate degree in Vertebrate Paleontology? Which Universities give scholarship for the same?
  10. Which are the courses available after passing 12th? How to approach scholarship exams to study abroad?
  11. What is the criteria and qualification required for doing M.Tech from abroad? Can I get scholarship for the course?
  12. How to get admission in Ph.D. in Biotechnology in foreign universities? How to get scholarship for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How can I get scholarship to study UG course in Architecture in a university abroad?
  14. Chances to study Master's degree in Abroad for BDS student? List of Universities offering admission in Abroad?
  15. How Can I get fully funded scholarship?
  16. Is MBBS better to pursue abroad then in India? Universities which offer the course with affordable fee structure? Any scholarship based entrance tests?
  17. Universities offering ANE in India and Abroad? What is the fee structure?
  18. How to study abroad after completing Bachelor of Arts when not financially strong?
21st January 2015, 05:43 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Universities offering MS course in Abroad with scholarship?

Each and every foreign university offers scholarship to few number of their students. The universities will select the students by considering their academic profile. Most of the universities offers scholarship to the students, who can satisfy following criteria.
1. Graduation - Above 70%
2. GRE score - Above 300 marks
3. IELTS score - Minimum 6.5 bands
If you can satisfy these requirements, you will have a chance to get a scholarship from the university.
22nd January 2015, 02:39 PM
raviranjan1954

Lightbulb Re: Universities offering MS course in Abroad with scholarship?

Iam B.Tech with electrical and electronic and wanted to do MS from abroad with scholarship.How is it possible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?