2nd March 2015, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

Universities in UK which offer B.Tech(Civil Engineering) to Diploma student? Course duration, annual fee and entrance exams for admission?

Sir
Please can you tell me the universities in UK who offer me B.Tech in Civil Engineering after doing Diploma from India.
1. Which entrance exam i will give for admission?
2. What is annual fees .
3. How much duration there in B.Tech?
Is that good for my future ..........

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Diploma in Mechanical? Best universities offering this course in these countries? Duration and Fee structure for this course?
  2. List of universities which offer Diploma in Banking Business course to B.Com graduate? Detailed information, course duration, fee structure and scope of this course?
  3. Which exam can be given after completing I.S.C?
  4. Requirements to pursue MBA in Abroad after BBA from India? Should I directly move Abroad for doing bachelor degree again?
  5. Which courses would be necessary to join B.Tech 2nd year?
  6. Eligibility, admission, fee structure and duration of AMIE course?
  7. Eligibility, fee structure and duration of AMIE course for Diploma in Mechanical Engineer?
  8. Which are the first 10 premier institutes/universities for engineering?
  9. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Mechanical Diploma? Best universities in these countries for Graduation? Procedure to get admission in these universities? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Duration of Mechanical Engineering Diploma course for 12th Biology student?
  11. What's the Admission Criteria for B.E in KV Somaiyya College? What's the annual fee structure?
  12. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US, UK and Australia after completion of Diploma with Mechanical stream? List of universities offering this course in these countries?
  13. Possibility to study further education in Abroad for 12th Biology CBSE student?
  14. Which colleges offer Lateral entry in engineering for diploma holders in Chandigarh and other states?
  15. Steps to be taken to pursue MBA in Abroad?
  16. Will I have to give the entrance exams like GATE to take admission in Ph.D? List of government or central universities offering Ph.D in computer science?
  17. What's the annual fee for diploma in civil and mechanical courses in MSRIT? I am belong to west bengal
  18. How may I do B.Tech through correspondence? How can I get lateral entry? I'm doing Job in Aircel and have completed diploma in E&C
6th May 2015, 12:02 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Universities in UK which offer B.Tech(Civil Engineering) to Diploma student? Course duration, annual fee and entrance exams for admission?

Following are some of the universities in UK, which are offering Civil Engineering course admission for the Diploma students.

University of Birmingham
Address: Edgbaston, Birmingham, West Midlands B15 2TT, United Kingdom

University of Nottingham
Address: Nottingham NG7 2RD, United Kingdom

University of Sheffield
Address: Western Bank, Sheffield, South Yorkshire S10 2TN, United Kingdom

[BUniversity of Bristol[/B]
Address: Senate House, Tyndall Avenue, Bristol, City of Bristol BS8 1TH, United Kingdom

University of Southampton
Address: University Rd, Southampton SO17 1BJ, United Kingdom

Entrance exams to get admission and fee structure:-
To get admission in any of these universities, you have to complete IELTS exam. After completing IELTS exam, you can apply for admission through online or by sending your application and required documents through courier. Then the universities will review your application and will send you an admission letter, if your profile meets university admission requirements.
Moreover, the fee structure varies from one university to another university. So, you can know exact fee structure only after receiving admission letter from university.
13th May 2015, 11:40 AM
mayank thapar

Default Re: Universities in UK which offer B.Tech(Civil Engineering) to Diploma student? Course duration, annual fee and entrance exams for admission?

List of Universities in UK which offer B.Tech(Civil Engineering) to Diploma student are as below :-

#. University of Sheffield

# University of Birmingham

#.University of Southampton

As far as admission in any of above universities is concern you have to crack IELTS exam. After cracking IELTS exam, you can apply for admission through online or by sending your application and required documents through postel...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?