19th July 2014, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

Which university in Singapore will admit my daughter who have scored 96/2% in 12th CBSE?

My daughter got 96.2% in her cbse 12 std board this year. Is there any university in Singapore which will admit her now

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in Saastra University Tanjavur
  2. B.Tech from PSG college of Technology, Coimbatore after 12th with 93.2% marks from CBSE? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What is the admission criteria for MBBS? My daughter is 10th standard student from CBSE
  4. Which type of jobs can I get after completion of M.Sc. in Geo-Informatics?
  5. List of good universities in Singapore offering MBA program? What is the admission criteria and the overall expenses?
  6. How to take admission in MBBS in Gujarat after passing 12th CBSE?
  7. Which course to pick for M.E. in Singapore? Which university to select?
  8. Can I get admission in BSc Honors biology in Punjab University after scoring 70% in 12th CBSE
  9. Is it possible to get admission in Law college after scoring 63% in 12th CBSE?
  10. What to do to study MBBS in Singapore with scholarship?
  11. Can my daughter appear for GUJCET exam if I am a serving soldier in India Army?
  12. Are there any good engineering colleges in Abroad like Singapore or other European Countries which take admission just by 12th board exam marks?
  13. How to get admitted in the best CBSE school with good hostel facility in and around Kolkata?
  14. Procedure for B.Tech from PSG College after 12th with 93.2% marks?
  15. Prospects of getting admission in National University of Singapore or Nanyang Technological University for M.S.(Electrical) for a candidate who scored 316 in GRE and 116 in TOEFL?
  16. Do I have chance for doing MS from NUS Singapore?
  17. How to take admission in Bio Medical Engineering
  18. Which are the best colleges in Mumbai to do masters from Singapore? I am doing BSc in Microbiology
27th July 2014, 04:50 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which university in Singapore will admit my daughter who have scored 96/2% in 12th CBSE?

Your daughter has a very good career record and should try for the best universities in Singapore. She has bright chances of getting selected by National University of Singapore (NUS) or Nanyang Technological University.
Applications will open from October.
For details regarding admission, click here.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?