19th July 2014, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

Which exam to pass GRE or TOEFL for admission in Pharma.D at USA?

Hey...i want to get admission in pharm.d course based on my b.pharm degree from gujarat technological university..........just completed in in june'.......
Now i want to do my further study in usa particularly in pharm.d course ......plzz give me ur advice .....which exam are required for that.....weather gre or toefl ??? Nd how much scires of it ......plzzzzzz rply me.......i need ur advice.........admission in pharm.d particularly in new jersey.........usa based on indian b.pharm degre......g

Related Questions:
  1. What is mean by GRE and TOEFL? Number of attempts and selection process for M.S. in USA? How can I get scholarship through GRE and TOEFL?
  2. Eligibility Criteria of GRE and TOEFL for admission in USA universities?
  3. In which exam should I appear GRE or TOEFL if want to study MS in USA?
  4. How to do Phd from USA? Is there any need of GRE??? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What shall I do to MS from abroad in CS stream?
  6. Both TOEFL and GRE are necessary for pursuing masters degree in USA? Details of fees? -- [New]
  7. Procedure to get admission through GRE and TOEFL for M.S. in USA?
  8. How much score is required in GRE and TOEFL to get admission for MS in electronics and telecommunication USA
  9. Admission for MS(computer Science) in USA after scoring 1070 in GRE?
  10. How may I pursue my MS degree from aboard? What's the procedure and eligibility criteria for the same?
  11. Which exam should I give between GRE and TOEFL for the admission in Pharm.D at New Jersey?
  12. Which test I should clear for pursuing PhD from USA, Germany and England like countries? Cost of GRE and TOEFL?
  13. Is it necessary to appear in TOEFL and GRE to study M.Arch in USA?
  14. For which courses can I apply for GRE and TOEFL in USA?
  15. Are Both GRE and TOEFL score required for admission in MS program in USA?
  16. To pursue Ph.D program in USA is TOEFL and GRE score required? Which are the online coaching institutes for this course?
  17. Procedure of applying for MS in United States?
  18. Minimum requirement for admission in USA for MS in management course? How much marks should I get in GRE and TOEFL?
27th July 2014, 04:37 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which exam to pass GRE or TOEFL for admission in Pharma.D at USA?

Pharmacy is an evergreen field which has ample opportunities especially in the field of research.

First of all, in order to pursue PharmaD from USA, you need to become a registered pharmacist in USA. To become a registered pharmacist, you need to qualify in two exams - FPGEE (Foreign Pharmacy Graduate Equivalency Examination) followed by the NAPLEX (North American Pharmacist Licensure Examination).

You need to keep in mind that to become eligible for the FBGEE examination, you need to have undertaken five years of Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy otherwise you need to pursue your post graduation from India and then go for MS in USA.

Pursuing PharmaD course will make you a registered pharmacist in USA. Then if you are planning to go for MS, then you need to give GRE and TOEFL exams and on the basis of scores in these exams,you will get the concerned university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?