5th October 2016, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

What is the age criteria needed to do studies in abroad after competion of 10th?

Hi,

I want to ask you that can a 10th passed student is eligible to study in abroad???? Can I apply in Canada? What is the criteria followed for it? Can you please give me the information on the same? Awaiting to get the response. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. How many years is needed to complete studies in microbiology abroad?
  2. Is it recommended to go abroad for Bio Medical engineering after 10th standard?
  3. Commerce studies in Abroad after 10th standard?
  4. Is it possible for me to do higher studies in abroad after comlpetion of B.Sc Optometry course?
  5. Is it possible to study psyshology after B.Sc mathematics in abroad?
  6. Age criteria in abroad to study LLB?
  7. How can I study in Abroad if completed 10th 8 years ago?
  8. How can i study abroad after passing 10th grade from ICSE board?
  9. Is it possible to study psyshology after bsc mathematics? -- [New]
  10. Is it possible for me to do higher studies in abroad after completion of 10th and diploma course?
  11. How much marks I have to secure in GRE to study MS in Abroad? Percentage required in overall academics?
  12. How can I study to become Pilot in Abroad? With 60%-70% is it possible to become a Pilot?
  13. Exams to be written to study future studies in abroad? Fee structure, scholarship and location details for higher studies in abroad?
  14. How may I continue my further studies from abroad after passing class 10th with full scholarship? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. When is the right time to start preparing for GRE and TOEFL? Criteria of arrears to study Abroad? Is self study enough?
  16. Qualification and documents needed to study Diploma in Abroad?
  17. Can I pursue my further studies from abroad after completion of matriculation with 68% marks? What's the procedure for the same? Can I get part time job in abroad during my studies?
  18. What is the eligibility criteria to study abroad?
10th October 2016, 08:46 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the age criteria needed to do studies in abroad after competion of 10th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,

I want to ask you that can a 10th passed student is eligible to study in abroad???? Can I apply in Canada? What is the criteria followed for it? Can you please give me the information on the same? Awaiting to get the response. Thank you!
After completion of 10th standard, you can apply for 12th standard course in Abroad but you should qualify GRE exam.

Yes, you can apply for higher study in Canada also.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?