28th June 2016, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

What are the chances for me to study abroad after scoring less than 60% marks in 12th?

I am a B.Tech student planning to appear for GRE, GATE and CAT. I want to peruse Journalism abroad after graduation. Although I have a decent internships and work experience in journalism my 2 score is 59% and a B.tech GPA around 6.5/10. How much will the same affect my chances?

Also after giving CAT and GMAT does the board marks affect the percentile? If not,, while applying to colleges individually what are my prospects with the scores mentioned above?

29th June 2016, 08:57 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the chances for me to study abroad after scoring less than 60% marks in 12th?

You can pursue your higher studies in Abroad after completion of your B.Tech course from a recognised university. It does not matter much having less than 60% marks in 12th standard for getting admission in Master's degree course in Abroad Universities. Admissions in Master's degree in Abroad Universities are offered on basis of aggregate in Graduation and your score in GMAT and TOEFL/ IELTS examinations. So, I suggest you not to worry about having less marks in your 12th standard as most of the universities consider Graduation aggregate for admission in Master's degree courses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?