6th July 2016, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

What are the chances to study MCA from Canada without giving TOEFL, GRE exam?

Hello Sir/Mam,

I want to study MCA from Canada but I can't speak English. Can I study in Canada without giving TOEFL, GRE exams? If there another way to study please tell me? It will be helpful for me as I don't want to give any exam for doing the course. Thanks!

Related Questions:
7th July 2016, 07:06 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the chances to study MCA from Canada without giving TOEFL, GRE exam?

No, you can't study MCA course in Canada without appearing in TOEFL/ IELTS examinations. To get admission in any course in any Abroad University, you must have a valid TOEFL/ IELTS examinations score. GRE examination score is not required to study MCA course in Canada but, you must have to appear in TOEFL/ IELTS examinations as it is the basic requirement that you need to apply for admission to Master's degree course in Abroad Universities. If you are weak at English, I suggest you to take TOEFL/ IELTS coaching then, appear and score well in the examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?