6th July 2016, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to complete M.Tech from Germany?

Hello,

I am B.tech 3rd year mechanical engineering student . I want to complete my M.tech from Germany so please Guide me how can i do it . And which exam is better either TOEFL Or GRE? Can you please provide me the right details on this? Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. What are procedure followed to do MS in Germany and cost of study required and job opportunities in germany for mechanical student?
  2. What is the procedure followed to apply for MD course in Germany after completion of PharmD?
  3. How to get scholarship to pursue M.Tech in Germany after B.Tech ECE? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for doing MS in Germany? Is any scholarship available?
  5. Requirements to do M.Tech in Germany? Is it necessary to have the knowledge of German language?
  6. What is the admission procedure followed for doing higher studies in Germany?
  7. What is the procedure followed to complete M.Tech from Germany?
  8. Am I eligible for MS in Germany after completing B.E Mechanical Engineering with 58%? Best universities in Germany? Procedure for admission?
  9. List of colleges with fee structure and scholarship to pursue M.Tech in Germany? Procedure to apply for GRE and GMAT? Examination date, maximum attempts and syllabus of GRE and GMAT?
  10. Procedure to apply for studies in Germany for B.Tech(ME) student?
  11. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in Germany for doing B.Tech Automobile?
  12. Doing M.Tech in IIT Bombay and want to do Ph.D in Germany : Procedure to get a seat for Ph.D in Germany?
  13. Names of the colleges in Germany for MS in Mechanical Engineering? Minimum percentage required in B.Tech to get Highest Scholarship? How much time is required to complete MS?
  14. Procedure to study M.S.(Automobile Engineering) in Germany? Career prospect in Germany?
  15. What is the procedure followed for doing M.Tech in Germany after completion of B.Tech? -- [New]
  16. How to pursue MS in germany after finishing B.Tech with 70.40% and 6.5 score in IELTS? Procedure to apply in germany?
  17. List of German universities for doing MS(Mechanical Engineering)? What's the criteria for getting scholarship? Is hostel facility available for the same?
  18. Am I eligible to do degree in Germany after completion of diploma course?
7th July 2016, 07:01 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to complete M.Tech from Germany?

To do M.Tech course in Germany after completion of your B.Tech Mechanical Engineering, you have to appear in TOEFL/ IELTS examinations to prove your English Language Proficiency skills for getting admission in MS course in German Universities. There is no need to appear in GRE examination to do MS course in Germany. By qualifying and scoring good marks in TOEFL/ IELTS examination, you can report your test scores, apply for admission in German Universities. Once, you have received an i20 (admission letter), you can go for Visa Interview and if your Visa is approved, you can book a flight ticket as per convenience and go to Germany for pursuing M.Tech course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?