31st October 2015, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

What is the complete procedure followed for doing Masters in computer applications from US?

What is the complete procedure followed for doing Masters in computer applications from US? Do I need to write the GRE exam? How to prepare for this exam and make sure that I will clear it? Can someone please give me the complete information on the same?

Thank you!

31st October 2015, 09:21 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the complete procedure followed for doing Masters in computer applications from US?

Procedure to pursue Masters in Computer Applications from USA :-

- Prepare well for the entrance exams - GRE and TOEFL since most of the US universities take admission on the basis of scores in these exams.
- It is better to join coaching institutes like TIME, Career Launcher as the study material and exam pattern of GRE and TOEFL are completely different than other exams.
- Once you get the entrance exam's scores, you need to apply as per that.
- You need to upload your resume and statement of purpose and apply online.
- Once shortlisted, you may have to undergo interview round - Skype or telephonic.
- Once selected, confirm the admission, prove financial stability and apply for Visa.
1st November 2015, 08:23 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the complete procedure followed for doing Masters in computer applications from US?

To do MCA course in US, you must have completed Bachelor's degree course from a recognised university. To get admission in MCA course in US universities, you must have to appear in GRE and TOEFL/IELTS examinations. GRE score is the basic requirement that one need to have while applying for admission to Master's degree courses in US universities whereas TOEFL/IELTS examinations helps you to prove your English Language Proficiency skills. By reporting your examinations scores, you can apply for admission to MCA course in US universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?