14th June 2015, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

What are the courses offered in Germany after completion of B.Tech in India?

I completed my B.Tech in India next I want to study in germany I want to know about the courses offered by german institutions. Can someone please let me know the answer on this? Kindly give me the list of courses which I can take up next.

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the minimum percentage required in B.Tech to do MS in germany? What is the percentage required?
  2. What are the career opportunities available in Germany and India after completion of MS degree with pharma stream in Germany? Can I get a well paid job in India after that? I have completed my B.Pharma and want to pursue MS from Germany
  3. Eligibility for MS in germany after btech in India? percentage required? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What are possibilities to do PG in mechanical engineering stream in Germany? I have done my B.Tech in India and want to do MS from Germany. How may I get the details for the same?
  5. How can I get admission in Germany colleges
  6. Can I pursue MS course with automobile engineering in Germany or France after completion of my B.Tech in EEE stream?
  7. Detail question about MS in Germany
  8. Which are the courses offered after completion of BIPC?
  9. Whether GRE is mandatory to study MS in Germany or German Language Test is sufficient? Percentage required in B.Tech to pursue MS in Germany?
  10. Best courses offered after completion of BIPC? Which courses are offered and what are the job opportunities?
  11. List of colleges which offers admission to study MS in Germany?
  12. Would I get any stay-fund from universities while I will be pursuing MS course with biotech stream in Germany? What are the job opportunities available in Germany after completion of my course?
  13. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  14. Why all people are going to US for higher studies? What's the special in US? What are the courses offered under MS? Pursuing MS degree from Germany is good?
  15. What minimum percentage is required in B.Tech from India to get highest scholarship (30%) for MS course in Germany? How much money would I need to complete MS(including stay & food)? What is the best university in Germany for MS?
  16. Which course is best suitable for doing MS in US and Germany after the completion of B.Tech in EEE?
  17. Which courses may be useful after completion of B.Tech? I did my B.Tech in ECE
  18. How to do MS in germany? I am a B.Tech 3rd year mechanical engineering student
14th June 2015, 11:01 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the courses offered in Germany after completion of B.Tech in India?

After completion of your B.Tech course from a recognised university, you can pursue your higher studies in Master's degree courses like M.Tech/MBA/MS course. To get admission in Master's degree courses in German universities, you need to appear in TOEFL/IELTS examination to prove your English Language Proficiency skills. By qualifying and scoring good marks in these examinations, you can apply for admission to Master's degree courses in Abroad universities.
15th June 2015, 10:13 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the courses offered in Germany after completion of B.Tech in India?

There are many German universities and there are widespread courses offered by the German institutions. It depends on the stream of your B.Tech course regarding the stream in which you are eligible to apply. Kindly comment below mentioning the stream of your B.Tech course and then only we will be able to provide you a detailed answer regarding your query.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?