19th September 2015, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

What courses are offered in USA and UK after completion of B.Com course in India?

Sir/Mam,

I am phanindra studying B.Com 2nd year after completing my degree i want to go to abroad. what courses offers in USA and UK? Can you please give me the complete information on the same? It will be helpful if you can let me know the answer soon.

Thank you.

25th September 2015, 03:34 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What courses are offered in USA and UK after completion of B.Com course in India?

The two courses which you can do Abroad after the completion of your B.Com is you can pursue the course of M.Com Abroad or you can pursue the course of MBA.
These are the two courses which you will be eligible for upon the completion of B.Com.
So you need to decide from now on which is the course that you want to study after the completion of your B.Com and once you do that you need to apply for those courses Abroad after clearing the Entrance Examination for both the courses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?