23rd July 2015, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

What are the exams I need to give to do MS in abroad under Electronics and communication engineering?

I'm doing my electronics and communication engineering what exams should I take to do my ms in abroad? Can you please let me know the eligibility criteria for the same? Awaiting to get the answer soon. I just wanted to know about the details.

23rd July 2015, 08:43 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the exams I need to give to do MS in abroad under Electronics and communication engineering?

To do MS in Abroad after completion of your Bachelor's degree in Electronics and Communication Engineering, you must have to prove your English Language Proficiency skills by appearing in TOEFL/IELTS examination. Based upon the selection of country you wish to pursue MS course, you need to appear in GRE examination. By reporting GRE and TOEFL/IELTS examinations scores, you can apply for admission to MS course in Abroad universities.
23rd July 2015, 11:53 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the exams I need to give to do MS in abroad under Electronics and communication engineering?

You need to give the following exams.

- For North American Countries like USA, Canada, Mexico, etc. you need to appear in :-

1. GRE
For details, click here.

2. TOEFL
For details , click here.

For other countries, you need to appear in :-

- IELTS
For details, click here.

However, apart from these entrance exams, most of the universities also conduct Skype or telephonic interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?