11th April 2015, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

What are the exams I should appear to be eligible for doing Engineering in Canada?

Right now i am in 12 standard and want to proceed with engineering in Canada but i dont knw what are the exams that i should appear for ?? i even seek for a scholarship. please help me out i dont want to drop my year and dnt want to miss any of the exams..

Related Questions:
  1. Which is the best PG diploma course after completing B.E Mechanical Engineering? Which all exams do I have to appear if I want to do it from Canada?
  2. IES exam for a CSE student? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. M.D from Canada after MBBS? Exams to be given for the same?
  4. How to do cosmetic surgery course in USA? What is the total fee of the said course? How to get the scholarship?
  5. What's the procedure and last date for admission? I am a student of B.Com 2nd year
  6. What type of exams do I have to answer to get M.Pharm seat in Canada?
  7. Anna University 5th semester question papers of B.E ECE?
  8. Difference between IES and Engineering Service Examination? Am I eligible for both the exams? Can I buy 2 separate forms for both the exams?
  9. Best universities for MS in computers as well as Electricals?
  10. Am I eligible for Bank PO Exams having secured 57% in Graduation and 76% in 10+2?
  11. Procedure to get admission in B.Tech course in India for a candidate who has completed 12th in Abroad?
  12. Am I eligible to take JTO exam after doing engineering in Information Science of Engineering? What is the syllabus?
  13. Am I eligible for PG Diploma in Canada? For which all streams am I eligible? Required score in IELTS for admission?
  14. Am I eligible for Bank PO Exams being a CSE candidate? Syllabus for Bank PO Exams? Which Bank Exams are to be conducted next year?
  15. Am I eligible for Aerospace Engineering after B.E in Computer Science and Engineering?
  16. When does the counseling start in Karnataka?
  17. How can I get a government job?
  18. Is it possible to do MBBS after completing engineering? Am I eligible to sit for MBBS exams?
12th April 2015, 09:50 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the exams I should appear to be eligible for doing Engineering in Canada?

To do Engineering in Canada, you need to appear in IELTS/TOEFL examinations to prove your English Language Proficiency skills in Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking sections to get admission in Engineering course in Canada universities. Some universities may also asks for SAT score for providing admission in Undergraduate courses. So, it is best to appear in both SAT and TOEFL/IELTS examinations to get admission in Engineering course in Canada universities.
12th April 2015, 10:07 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the exams I should appear to be eligible for doing Engineering in Canada?

To study B.Tech or any Bachelor's course in Canada, it is even to appear for IELTS exam, because most of the universities in Canada offers admissions by considering IELTS score of the applicants. So, first try to complete IELTS exam and apply for admission in your selected list of universities, before you complete your 12th standard. So, that you can receive admission letters from universities one or two months. After receiving admission letters from universities, you can join in any one of the universities, in which you want to pursue your Bachelor's course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?