30th March 2015, 12:27 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in B.Tech course in India for a candidate who has completed 12th in Abroad?

Sir,
If the Student studies till 12th in Abroad
then what is the procedure to get
admission in B.Tech course in India?
Please reply as soon as possible.
Thank you in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. Are there any exams through which I can get admission in abroad?
  2. What is the procedure to be followed for getting admission in NDA school?
  3. How to get admission in Ph.D. in Biotechnology in foreign universities? How to get scholarship for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Universities to seek admission in Marine Biology course in India and Abroad?
  5. What are the courses available in Abroad for 12th CEC student? Scholarship to study Abroad?
  6. Queries related to MCA Admission process in India and Abroad
  7. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available(In India and abroad) for Biotech students?
  8. How can I get admission abroad to do Aerospace Engineering? What is the admission requirement to study abroad in Canada, USA, Britain?
  9. Is M.Tech in Abroad a better option or should i do it in India? Procedure for GATE and TOEFL
  10. Procedure to study B.Tech(Civil Engineering) in Abroad for H.S. student? In which entrance exam I have to appear?
  11. Am I eligible to do B.Tech in Food Technology after 12th with PCM? List of institutes in India and Abroad offering the course? Admission procedure and eligibility criteria?
  12. Requirements to study Naval Architecture in India and Abroad for 12th qualified girl candidate?
  13. Whether a candidate studied till 10th standard in Abroad but completed 12th in India is eligible for entrance exams under normal category?
  14. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D at Abroad for M.Tech pursuing candidate?
  15. Commerce related courses available to study in Abroad after completing 12th with scholarship?
  16. How can I be eligible for ISI exam?
  17. BDS from India or abroad which is better?
  18. Detailed admission procedure to apply for MCA programme in Abroad? Eligibility criteria and best MCA college in Abroad? How this course is differ from India?
9th April 2015, 05:56 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in B.Tech course in India for a candidate who has completed 12th in Abroad?

In India, there are many state level and National level Engineering entrance exams, which are conducted every year. So, you can appear for any of those Engineering entrance exam , if you qualify any entrance exam, then you can get admission in B.Tech in any Engineering college. And it is very important to check eligibility criteria, before applying for Engineering entrance exams, because to some state level engineering entrance exams, only domiciles of that state are eligible, while for some exams, any candidate who belong to Indian nationality are eligible. So, you should try to check the eligibility criteria, before applying for any Engineering entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?