24th December 2016, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure followed for doing Genetic engineering in Australia?

Give fees structure for Genetic engineering in Australia and also for India with details of Universities and colleges? Will it be too costly? Is there any scholarship which I can apply and avail? Please help me with the complete details soon. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure for genetic engineering? How many years does it take? Any colleges in Mumbai for genetic engineering?
  2. What is the duration of genetic engineering course? Fee structure for the same?
  3. Genetic Engineering after 12th? Fee structure, scope, duration and procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Procedure for doing Genetic Engineering after 12th? Which are the colleges offering the course? Minimum qualification required and the fee structure?
  5. Fee structure, Scope and list of best institutes for Genetic Engineering course?
  6. Fee structure for Genetic Engineering?
  7. What will be the fee structure for Genetic Engineering course?
  8. Course structure and fee expenses of M.Sc(Genetics) in Institute of Genetic Engineering?
  9. How can I apply for Genetic Engineering after completing class 12th? What is eligibility criteria required and what is the fee structure?
  10. Fee structure for Genetic engineering at SRM University?
  11. Fee structure of government colleges for B.Tech Genetic Engineering course?
  12. List of M.Tech genetic engineering colleges in USA and Canada? What is the procedure to apply? Eligibility and the fee structure?
  13. What all are the courses that can be done under commerce in Australia and what is the fee structure for doing 15 month course in Australia?
  14. Procedure of getting admission in Genetic Engineering? Percentage required to fill the form and best college for this course? Fee structure of the course?
  15. What is the eligibility to get admission in top genetic engineering college in Tamilnadu
  16. How to become a genetic engineer? What is the procedure for it and fee structure?
  17. Genetic Engineering: Fee Structure, Courses Details, Duration of Courses, Best Institutes?
  18. What is the qualification for genetic engineering? Fee structure for the same
1st December 2017, 01:47 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the fee structure followed for doing Genetic engineering in Australia?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Give fees structure for Genetic engineering in Australia and also for India with details of Universities and colleges? Will it be too costly? Is there any scholarship which I can apply and avail? Please help me with the complete details soon. Thanks!

The fee for the Bachelor of Science Specialization in Genetics at The University of Queensland is around Rs 20 Lakhs per year. Duration of the course is three years. The University of Queensland website link is given Click Here

The fee for the Bachelor of Science in Genetics and Molecular Biology at the Murdoch University is around Rs 15 Lakhs per year. Duration of the course is three years. The Murdoch University website link is given Click Here

The fee for the Bachelor of Science Major at Genetics in University of New South Wales is around Rs 22 Lakhs per year. Duration of the course is three years. University of New South Wales website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?