25th September 2016, 01:51 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for doing B.Tech Architecture in USA after completion of diploma?

Hi,

I am completing my diploma and I am interested in doing my B.Tech architecture in USA PLEASE GUIDE ME on the the things i need to do? It will be helpful if you can provide me the information on this as soon as possible. Please guide me with the answer.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to join Diploma in Architecture after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  2. Can I study PG Diploma in Landscape Architecture after completion of D.Arch? List of colleges with admission procedure and fee expenses?
  3. Procedure to do further studies in USA after completion of diploma in Civil engineering? -- [New]
  4. Can I do Diploma in Architecture after 10th? Scope of Diploma in Architecture and list of colleges offering Diploma in Architecture course?
  5. Procedure to take admission for diploma in Architecture after getting 105 marks in NATA exam but failed in 12th standard?
  6. What is the procedure to join B.Arch after completing diploma in Architecture? Names of colleges offering the B.Arch lateral entry? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I get admission in Lateral B.Tech(Civil Engineering) after completing Diploma in Architecture?
  8. How to do further education in USA after completion of Diploma?
  9. Procedure to continue further education in USA after completion of diploma in India?
  10. What is the admission procedure followed to enroll as lateral in B.Arch course for diploma student?
  11. List of colleges offering diploma in Architecture in Ahmedabad? What is the procedure of selection? Is there any weightage given to diploma holders?
  12. Which degree to choose in USA after completion of diploma in computer engineering?
  13. What is the procedure followed for doing higher studies in USA after completion of diploma?
  14. How to do Ph.D in USA in architecture? I have completed MSc in Architecture engineering in English in Italy
  15. How to get admitted for B.Architecture after completing diploma in Architecture?
  16. Is it possible for me to join diploma in Architecture after completion of 10th standard?
  17. Am I eligible to get government job after completion of 3years diploma in Architecture Assitantship?
  18. What all courses I can apply for after completion of diploma in town planning and architecture?
26th September 2016, 01:22 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for doing B.Tech Architecture in USA after completion of diploma?

It is nice to see you aspire for higher studies. You can definitely pursue higher B.S course in te field of architecture in USA. You need to appear in the entrance exams based on which the US colleges take admission . You need to appear in SAT along with one English proficiency test preferably IELTS or TOEFL . On the basis of the scores in the entrance exams , you need to apply online in the colleges in abroad. Then there will be interview round which you need to clear to seek admission opportunity. Once admission is confirmed, apply for visa.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?