23rd March 2022, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure and the Test to be cleared for admission in M.I.T. USA undergraduate Engineering?

Hello Sir, My daughter is studying in class 12th (C.B.S.E board, India with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics) and want to get into MIT, USA undergraduate Engineering course. What is the Procedures and tests to be cleared for this process?

29th March 2022, 02:09 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure and the Test to be cleared for admission in M.I.T. USA undergraduate Engineering?

In order to get admission in MIT, study for the SAT or ACT regularly and take practice test with a focus on improving your score.

Start the application process early , write an essay for MIT that is focussed on MIT rather than a generic essay that is used for all applications.

Getting admission is very difficult, candidate has to be excellent in his /her academics. One needs excellent grades, test scores, essays, and letter of recommendation to even be considered.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?