23rd March 2022, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

Between computer engineering and metallurgical engineering which has more opportunities jobs in USA?

Hi sir I'm Emile living in USA and I want to do my career in engineering field, especially computer engineering or metallurgical engineering but I'm confused to choose one to study for my career... Please I need your help... thanks

27th March 2022, 06:02 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Between computer engineering and metallurgical engineering which has more opportunities jobs in USA?

Between computer engineering and metallurgical engineering which has more opportunities jobs in USA?

If you have good interest in the branch you can give the best out of it. Though cse branch has more placement options if you have more interest in metallurgy , I would suggest you to go for that. Believe me the materials engineering is going to be the best branch of engineering in future, its has very bright future. You have chance to become material scientist at BARC or DRDO. You can opt for higher studies in IIT OR IISC in Material Science and Engineering where you will find the real significance of this branch.
29th March 2022, 01:38 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Between computer engineering and metallurgical engineering which has more opportunities jobs in USA?

The most in demand engineering jobs
Automation and Robotic
Civil engineer
Biomedical engineer
Alternative Energy engineer

Both engineering fields have equal demand.
Every profession has its own pros and cons.
You must choose what interests you, and you can find variety of job opportunities available in that field.
If you have good interest in any branch , you can give best out if it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?