5th October 2016, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope of doing BCA in USA and getting a job?

What is the scope of doing BCA in USA and getting a job? Is it possible? Can you please suggest and guide me on the same? What are the steps I need to take for it? It will be helpful if you can guide me soon on the same. Thank you!

3rd December 2017, 01:20 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the scope of doing BCA in USA and getting a job?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the scope of doing BCA in USA and getting a job? Is it possible? Can you please suggest and guide me on the same? What are the steps I need to take for it? It will be helpful if you can guide me soon on the same. Thank you!

Candidates can find the undergraduate computer science course in the name of Bachelor of Computer Science or BS Computer Science and candidates cannot find the course in the name of BCA. The BCA is an Indian degree which you cannot find in many abroad countries like America. For taking admission to the undergraduate admission, candidates have to clear SAT or ACT examinations and English proficiency test like IELTS or TOEFL. Candidates after completion of BS Computer Science can apply for jobs or pursue higher education like MS in Computer Science or MBA in the USA. Getting a job in America is based on the individual’s skill and many students who studied in the USA can get a job and settle in the USA itself.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?