23rd March 2022, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

What should do If i want to go in abroad country without taking ilets or tofel exam?

What should do If i want to go in abroad country without taking ilets or tofel exam?

30th March 2022, 08:50 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should do If i want to go in abroad country without taking ilets or tofel exam?

There are various universities abroad where you can study without having to take IELTS or TOEFL or any other language proficiency exam.
Australian universities that accept admission without IELTS / TOEFL score
University of Queensland
University of Adelade
Bond University
University of New South Wales

Some universities also offer alternative test such as CAE, PTE .
Canadian universities also offers admission provided if a candidate has lived and attended school for atleast 4 years , where english was the primary language then they are not required to submit proof of language proficiency.

Some of them are
University of Regina
Concordia University
Memorial university etc
31st March 2022, 07:01 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should do If i want to go in abroad country without taking ilets or tofel exam?

You can study abroad without IELTS or TOEFL. Most colleges consider IELTS and TOEFL as the foremost criteria for admissions abroad. Below is a list of countries that do not need an IELTS score:-
1) India. Because of India's technological advancement, a growing number of students are choosing to study in India.
2) Canada.
3) Australia.
4) Germany.
5) Malaysia.
6) Norway.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?