27th January 2015, 02:11 AM
Unregistered

What should I study further in Canada after completing 10th standard?

Hello
I want to visit Canada to complete my
further education........I am in 10th class
and I don't want to study here more
so, kindly tell me the further study there in Canada
Thank you!!!!!!

29th January 2015, 12:36 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I study further in Canada after completing 10th standard?

Universities in Canada are offering different kinds of programs in following stream
1. Science
2. Commerce
3. Arts
4. Fashion Technology
5. Hotel management
You can choose any stream as per your interest. To get admission at universities of Canada, you have to complete one exam called IELTS(general module). After completing these exams, you should apply for admission in universities, by sending your application form along with your test scores. Then the universities will send you an admission letter, if your academic profile satisfies university admission criteria.
29th June 2015, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I study further in Canada after completing 10th standard?

Sir i have passed class10 with CGPA8.1 and further study i want to study in Canada . What is the process please tell to go canada and how many bands are need for Canada.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?