31st May 2016, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

What are the universities for doing Masters in Geology in Australia? How to apply the scholarship?

Some please do explain me that what are the universities for doing masters in Geology from Australia? And also tell me that how to apply for the eligibility criteria and scholarship?

Related Questions:
  1. Universities for Masters in Geology from abroad? How to apply, eligibility criteria & scholarships?
  2. List of Universities offering Masters in Geology in Distance Learning?
  3. What is the procedure to get scholarship in Punjab University for doing Masters?
  4. How to apply for scholarship in Masters in Urban Design while working as an Architect? List universities offering scholarship schemes?
  5. Is there any scholarship programme available for masters course in UK for Indian Students? What is the criteria and eligibility for getting the scholarship? Universities in UK offering masters in Biotechnology? What is the fee structure?
  6. How can I get admission with full scholarship in Ireland, Singapore, UK or Australia for Master degree in Speech and Hearing programme?
  7. List of universities offering M.Sc geology in abroad, eligibility criteria, scholarship and fee structure?
  8. Will I get admission in M.Pharma with scholarship at good university? Ideal score required for good universities?
  9. Universities offering Master of Science in Marine Geology in India and Abroad?
  10. Can we get better job opportunities while coming back home after completing MS in abroad?
  11. Universities abroad offering Masters and Doctorate degree in Vertebrate Paleontology? Which Universities give scholarship for the same?
  12. Scholarship to study Master degree in Biotechnology at California University?
  13. Universities offering Masters in Agriculture sciences with scholarship? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Which Indian universities offer Masters in Pharmacy to foreign students? How to get scholarship?
  15. List of top universities for Masters in automobile form Germany? How can I get scholarship? I've completed my B.E(Mechanical engineer) from India
  16. Procedure to apply for Masters in USA or UK? How to get scholarship?
  17. What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for scholarship for doing masters in Germany?
  18. How to apply in universities to do masters in computers after completing B.Tech with 76%
24th October 2017, 02:08 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the universities for doing Masters in Geology in Australia? How to apply the scholarship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Some please do explain me that what are the universities for doing masters in Geology from Australia? And also tell me that how to apply for the eligibility criteria and scholarship?

List of universities offering Masters in Geology in Australia is given below;

University of Tasmania - Official Website

Curtin University - Official Website

University of Wollongong - Official Website

Australian National University - Official Website

James Cook University - Official Website

The universities in Australia offer scholarships for Indian students to study Post Graduate courses. Candidates have to contact the university for the scholarship. There are also regional scholarships for South Asian students in some of the Australian Universities. Candidates can find the details about the scholarships offered by the university in the university’s website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?