12th September 2015, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

Where can i pursue MS in Computer Science in Canada with low fee?

I wants to do MS in Computer Science in abroad (specifically in Canada). Where can i do the course with low fee?

Related Questions:
  1. Best country except US, Canada and UK to pursue MS?
  2. How can I pursue Ph.D in computer science?
  3. How to pursue Ph.D in computer science while pursuing M.Tech in computer science department?
  4. Eligibility to pursue masters in Computer Science from USA after B.Com Honours?
  5. By opting for Computer Science in AIEEE would I be restricted to pursue Computer Science Engineering later? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Is there any future studying Computer Science in India? Best public colleges which provide Bachelor or Master degrees in Computer Science?
  7. Which is the best course to do in Diploma?
  8. Detailed information about Computer related diploma courses for 10th student? List of colleges which offers 3 years full time Diploma course?
  9. Is there any way to purse LLB for a 38 years old Computer Science graduate?
  10. How to do PhD while doing M.Tech in Computer Science? List of colleges in India?
  11. What is the process to pursue M.Phil through correspondance after done with M.Sc.(Computer Science)?
  12. Best reputed colleges in which I can pursue B.Tech in Computer Science?
  13. Chances to get student Visa to pursue M.S. in USA if having low profile academics?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for any university in US having low percentage? Universities which accept 15 years of studies rather 16 years?
  15. Admission in computer science with low fee and no donation after scoring 61 marks in MHT CET exam?
  16. List of colleges to do science graduation with low fee structure in Delhi
  17. How to Pursue PG studies in USA or Canada after completing Graduation in Venetrinary Science from India?
  18. How to pursue MS in computer science in USA? List of top 10 universities?
6th September 2017, 05:04 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where can i pursue MS in Computer Science in Canada with low fee?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I wants to do MS in Computer Science in abroad (specifically in Canada). Where can i do the course with low fee?

You can pursue MS in Computer Science in Canada with low fee in the following universities;

Memorial University - Official Website

University of Manitoba - Official Website

York University - Official Website

University of Alberta - Official Website

University of British Columbia - Official Website

Humber College - Official Website

University of Ottawa - Official Website

Centennial College - Official Website

University of Calgary - Official Website
10th September 2017, 04:11 AM
cataleya11

Default Re: Where can i pursue MS in Computer Science in Canada with low fee?

Many colleges are there in Canada which offers MS in Computer science like-

Western University(Ontario)
University of Manitoba
Vancouver Island University
McMaster University
Simon Fraser University
Brock University
University of Ontario, Institute of Technology
Trent University
St.Francis Xavier University
Acadia University
University of Alberta
University of Gueiph
Queen's University
Dalhousie University
University of Regina
University of Windsor
Memorial University
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?