22nd July 2015, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to pursue masters in Computer Science from USA after B.Com Honours?

sir/madam,
i pursued b.com (hons) related to accounting and finance which is 4 yrs course.now i want to pursue my masters in (computer science/MIS ) in USA.

is i'm eligible to pursue computer science

Related Questions:
22nd July 2015, 08:42 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to pursue masters in Computer Science from USA after B.Com Honours?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir/madam,
i pursued b.com (hons) related to accounting and finance which is 4 yrs course.now i want to pursue my masters in (computer science/MIS ) in USA.

is i'm eligible to pursue computer science
After completion of B.Com course, you are not eligible for Masters degree in Computer Science in USA.

But you can try for masters degree, but you must qualify in GRE exam.

GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination.

There are no specific eligibility criteria for GRE Test. This examination open for all candidates who are willing to pursue for higher degree in abroad.

Types of Graduate Record Examination test

1) Revised General Test
2) GRE Subject Tests
22nd July 2015, 10:47 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to pursue masters in Computer Science from USA after B.Com Honours?

Yes, you are eligible to pursue Masters in Computer Science course in USA after completion of your B.Com Honours course from a recognised university. To get admission in Master's degree courses in Abroad universities, you need to appear in GRE and TOEFL/IELTS examinations. By qualifying and scoring good marks in these examinations, you can apply for admission to Master's degree course by reporting your examinations score. If the university you have applied for admission satisfies with your score reports, they will send you an i20 (admission letter) and you can join in the university for pursuing Master's degree course.
2nd October 2021, 12:18 AM
Unregistered

I completed HSEE in IIT Chennai, I am taking GRE/TOFEL and IELTS examination. I am planning to do MS computer science in USA .is i'am eligible to pursue computer science or Data science in USA.

Prakash
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?