9th November 2015, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

Where can i study MS degree in US? What qualification is required for the admission?

I want to study MS degree at US. So please tell me where can i study this course in US. Also tell me about the qualification one need to posses for this course admission?

9th November 2015, 10:33 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where can i study MS degree in US? What qualification is required for the admission?

You can study MS course in any US university based on your selection. To be eligible to get admission in US universities for pursuing MS course, you must have Bachelor's degree course from a recognised university and you need to appear in GRE and TOEFL/IELTS examinations. GRE score is the basic requirement that one need to have while applying for admission to MS course in US universities whereas TOEFL/IELTS examinations helps you to prove your English Language Proficiency skills in Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking sections. After qualifying and scoring good marks in these examinations, you need to report your examinations scores for applying admission to MS course in US universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?