24th December 2016, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

Where should I do my MBA? India or abroad?

I am doing my third year ECE. I have an interest in administration. I have a confusion in choosing where to do MBA. Is India better or going abroad is better? Where will the job opportunities be high? Can you tell me which will be the right one to do?

24th December 2016, 08:29 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where should I do my MBA? India or abroad?

The selection of the country for pursuing MBA course depends on your interest and some other factors like financials, etc.,. You can also pursue MBA course from top Indian Institutes like IIMs, IISc, IIT, NIT, etc.,, as these institutes are at the same level as Abroad Universities. Finally, I suggest you to pursue MBA course from any top university whether it is India or Abroad of your choice. If you complete your MBA course from such top universities, definitely you will be placed in best companies before completion of MBA course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?