9th July 2011, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

Can one do MBA after taking up Arts? Scope of MBA in India and Abroad?

I want to knw if one can do MBA aftar taking up arts and also want to know about MbA in international and its scpoe in india..?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do MBA after my graduation(In arts)? What are the career opportunities and future prospects available in India for students having MBA degree from outside India?
  2. which has more scope, MSc or MBA in India and Abroad?
  3. Educational opportunites abroad after completing MBA in India?
  4. Scope of MBA course after doing B.Com? Will I get better job facilities after doing MBA in abroad? List of the MBA universities abroad?
  5. Why Indian students prefer doing MBA in India rather than from abroad?
  6. What is the scope of getting a job after completion of economic honors and a MBA abroad? -- [New]
  7. Are Arts students eligible to do MBA? Is English fluency essential for MBA? Scope in MBA for girls in HR? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. After BSc Biotechnology am I eligible for MBA? What is the scope after that? can I pursue MBA in finance being a science student? Difference between the syllabus of MBA HR, Biotech, Marketing and Finance?
  9. What is the expected package after completing MBA from abroad? Is MBA in India better than foreign countries?
  10. Scope, scholarship, institutions, fee structure and scope in abroad after completing MBA and M.Pharmacy?
  11. Can I study MBA in abroad if I am doing BBM in India?
  12. MBA from KSOU is valid in all over India and Abroad?
  13. Whether MBA is offered in India in collaboration with Abroad universities? Is it beneficial to study that MBA?
  14. List of universities which offer MBA in Hotel Management course in Abroad? Job opportunities after completing this course?
  15. What are the chances to appear GMAT with 49.19% in Graduation for study MBA in Abroad?
  16. Is there any difference in interest rate charges to study MBA in India and in Abroad?
  17. MBA or MS which has good scope to study from Abroad?
  18. Which is more beneficial doing MBA from Abroad or from India?
8th October 2011, 01:08 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can one do MBA after taking up Arts? Scope of MBA in India and Abroad?

Yes, it is possible to do an MBA even after taking up studies related to Arts. But it should be a graduation degree in the Arts streams as the basic criterion for applying for this course is a graduation in any discipline. The scope of MBA is immense everywhere. There is high demand management related professionals in various positions in government organizations and also high in multi national companies also. An MBA will definitely help in higher job opportunities while going for a job abroad also. Your job profile will depend on the area you specialize in MBA.
4th February 2012, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can one do MBA after taking up Arts? Scope of MBA in India and Abroad?

My question is i have passed my 12th class in arts streame now i want to do BBA and then MBA So answer me i can do or not
13th May 2012, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

which courses mba art student b.a programe
13th May 2012, 04:17 PM
a444

yes,
you can do mba after b.a don't worry

Scope of mba in india and abroad

MBA are the most valuable degree in this current scenario. But the thing is that It should be done from a reputed institute because it matters a lot. One more important thing that you should analyze your skill and try to get the best result out of any these two courses.
13th May 2012, 05:21 PM
romi_bal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to knw if one can do MBA aftar taking up arts and also want to know about MbA in international and its scpoe in india..?
Yes it is possible to do MBA being an ARTS student. But minimum eligibility required for MBA is graduation in arts or any other discipline with 55% marks.

The scope of MBA is vast. There is high demand for MBA professional in both government organizations & MNC's along with a high package. It also provides opportunities of jobs in abroad.
13th May 2012, 05:28 PM
3 idiots

Yes, you can apply for the MBA program.
but you have to full fill this basic criteria.

You need to have a bachelor's degree (3-year course) or equivalent in any discipline recognised by any Indian University / AICTE as eligible for post-graduate studies.

You can apply while you are in your final year of graduation. If you do get through the admission test, you will be given provisional admission on the condition that you provide your mark sheet and a certificate of passing by a certain date.
good luck...
13th May 2012, 06:59 PM
a444

yes,
why not you are definitely eligible for mba examination

you should have bachelor's degree from any recognized university

Scope of MBA in India and Abroad

Like IT, now the job market is flooded with MBAs. Go for some environmental studies or peace science or subjects of global relevance like empowering women and youth with self-employment etc.That will be your gift to society and a good means to earn a reasonable income.
13th May 2012, 08:22 PM
BIKARANT RAI

hi dear,
Yes it is possible to do MBA being an ARTS student. But minimum eligibility required for MBA is graduation in arts or any other discipline with 55% marks.

The scope of MBA is vast. There is high demand for MBA professional in both government organizations & MNC's along with a high package. It also provides opportunities of jobs in abroad.

thanking you
13th May 2012, 08:23 PM
BIKARANT RAI

hi dear,

thanking you
26th September 2012, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

can i take economics and psychology as my main subject for MBA in HR????please answer me...
25th July 2013, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

I am class 12, arts passed student and what option do I have in order to do my degree, and where?
27th November 2013, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

should i do bba or ba before mba and how much percentage should i get to take admission in mba ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?