15th April 2014, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

Where to study MBA in Singapore for placements?

I am a aerospace engineering graduate.Want to study MBA at singapore.Which college i have to select.Also more important MBA course could yield better placement.
Thanks regards

21st May 2014, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Where to study MBA in Singapore for placements?

19. can I do masters degree in Singapore with second class lower division from Ghana
21st May 2014, 09:57 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Where to study MBA in Singapore for placements?

As you have mentioned your question that you are an aerospace engineering graduate and now you want to do MBA at Singapore and are confused that which college you have to go and which college you should go so that you can get 100% placement so now I am going to clear all your confusion about the good university in Singapore for MBA and which can give you 100% placement and I will also mention the admission process.

So, Singapore is famous for their MBA institutes and the institute’s certificate will help you a lot in getting a very good job very easily so you need not worry about the placement as 100% you will get placement after your MBA completion so what you need to do is just apply an online entrance exam in the official website of the Singapore’s MBA institute where you are going to study.

Then wait for the rankings to come out, when the rankings will be out see for your ranking. If your ranking will be within the top 500 contact that means you are selected for the admission then go to the college for the admission, you need have all your documents like your birth certificate, 10 board certificate, +2 +3 certificates, your aerospace engineering certificate and all other certificate which you got till your aerospace engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?