Annamalai University M.Sc in Geo-informatics (E.M) Statistical Methods and Computer Programming Papers
Statistical methods and computer Programming is one of the most chosen subjects in higher education. Also, students willing to learn basic programming will get benefited in this course. Geo-informatics is one of the best sectors to work. In this field, Statistical methods help a lot to learn and succeed.
Importance of the paper:
Paper of Statistical Methods and Computer Programming plays an important role in Geo-informatics and different types of equipment are based on such technologies of statistical methods and computer programming.
Paper of Statistical Methods and Computer Programming is formed by a very simple pattern. Students will get a total no. of 5 questions in the paper. Each question is with its internal alternative to choose between these questions. Every question is of same marks and sub-questions are also of same marks.
Questions asked in the paper:
Questions asked in this paper are such as measures of dispersion, merits and demerits of any four measures of dispersion, hierarchical inheritance and single inheritance and its examples, Karl-Pearson’s co-efficient of correlation, the different types of constructors with examples, Linear Regression, Factor Varimax analysis, Applications of Skewness and Kurtosis in earth sciences, example for one-way ANOVA, overloading binary operators, plant diseases, C programming, java, assembly etc.
Marks and time:
Total marks which are fixed for this paper are 100 and time allotted to get these marks is 3 hours only.
Geo-informatics by Utkarsh
Computer Programming by Jimmy Docker
- Download Annamalai University M.Sc in Geo-informatics (E.M) Statistical Methods and Computer Programming Question Paper 1
- Download Annamalai University M.Sc in Geo-informatics (E.M) Statistical Methods and Computer Programming Question Paper 2
- Download Annamalai University M.Sc in Geo-informatics (E.M) Statistical Methods and Computer Programming Question Paper 3
- VMOU B.A in Economics-Elementary Statistical Methods and Survey Methods (EEC-03) Papers
- Annamalai University M.Sc in Electronic Science - Applied Mathematics and Numerical Methods Papers
- Higher studies after B.Sc in Statistics
- Annamalai University BCA Internet and Java Programming Papers
- Indian Statistical Institute B.Stat Papers
- Mumbai University, BE, 1st Sem, Computer Programming-I (CP-I) Papers
- Mumbai University, BE, 2nd Sem., Computer Programming-II (CP-2) Papers
- Reference Books for IIT JAM (Statistics)
- Annamalai University M.Sc in Geoinformatics (E.M) Aerial Photography and Photogrammetry Papers
- Annamalai University B.A. English Literary Forms papers
- Annamalai University B.A. English Shakespeare Papers
- Indian Statistical Institute M.Stat Papers
- Annamalai University B.Com Business Statistics Papers
- PTU, B.Tech, 1st Sem., Fundamentals of Computer Programming and IT papers
- Scope after B.Sc in Statistics