Annamalai University M.Sc in Electronic Science - Applied Mathematics and Numerical Methods Papers
The Annamalai University M.Sc in Electronic Science - Applied Mathematics and Numerical Methods Papers are available on the internet and the candidates taking the exam in the near future are strongly advised to go through them before the exams so that they have a good idea of what to expect in the exam. This gives an upper hand to write just what is needed. The paper of numerical methods in modeling in fact is a very good and interesting subject and it deals with the different methods of regression followed in the practical purposes while simulating a physical process.
Importance of the paper
The paper is a purely mathematical one though there are still some logical questions too. The paper deals with the understanding of the various numerical methods and their utilities in the various physical processes. There are a lot of theorems asked in the exam and the candidates taking the exam, are expected to be well versed with these theorems as well as the proof to some of the important theorems.
When we need to study this paper?
Applied Mathematics and Numerical Methods paper has been included in the curriculum of First year of M.Sc in Electronic Science from Annamalai University.
What is the Paper Pattern followed by the University?
The pattern is more or less similar to other exams. Applied Mathematics and Numerical Methods paper also has 2 parts, Part A and Part B. Both the parts have 8 questions and you need to answer any 5 out of them from both the parts. The only difference lies in the marks. In part A questions are of 4 marks whereas in Part B questions are of 16 marks.
What are the Markings in this paper?
Part A of the paper holds 20 marks (5 questions each of 4 marks) and Part B of the paper holds 80 marks (5 questions of 16 marks each). In total this paper’s weightage is 100 marks.
Some questions from the question paper
Few questions are given below:
- Find an iterative formula for estimating (where N is a positive number) and hence find
- Arrive at the complex representation of Fourier series.
- Apply Fourier series to analyze the output wave from a full wave rectifier when the input wave is of the form E=E0sin t.
- Distinguish between Linear dependence and linear independence of vectors.
How much time is given to answer this paper?
You are supposed to answer Applied Mathematics and Numerical Methods paper in 3 hours.
Numerical methods for Scientists and Engineers by Chapra and Canale
Numerical methods in engineering by Hoffman.
- Download Annamalai University M.Sc in Electronic Science - Applied Mathematics and Numerical Methods Question Paper 1
- Download Annamalai University M.Sc in Electronic Science - Applied Mathematics and Numerical Methods Question Paper 2
- Download Annamalai University M.Sc in Electronic Science - Applied Mathematics and Numerical Methods Question Paper 3
- Annamalai University M.Sc in Electronic Science - Advanced Digital Electronics Papers
- Annamalai University - P.G. Diploma in Actuarial Science- Basics of Actuarial Science Papers
- Annamalai University M.Sc in Geo-informatics (E.M) Statistical Methods and Computer Programming Papers
- Annamalai University M.Sc. Botany: First Year: Angiosperm, Anatomy, Embryology, Tissue Culture, Developmental Botany and Applied Botany Papers
- Gujarat Technological University MCA 2nd Sem-Computer Oriented Numerical Methods Papers
- Tamil Nadu Open University-MCA 1st Year-Computer Oriented Numerical Methods (MCA 08) Papers
- Annamalai University-P.G. Diploma in Actuarial Science-Advanced Topics in Actuarial Statistics Papers
- Mumbai University, B.E in Chemical Engineering, 3rd Sem., Applied Mathematics (Maths-3) Papers
- IGNOU BSC - Nautical Science Applied Mathematics Papers
- M.Sc (Mathematics & Scientific Computing) in MNNIT
- Annamalai University B.A. Sociology Papers
- Annamalai University- P.G. Diploma in Actuarial Science- Insurance and Annuities Papers
- Annamalai University B.A. English Literary Forms papers
- Annamalai University B.A. English Shakespeare Papers
- Annamalai University B.Com Business Statistics Papers