25th November 2013, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

TNPSC Group II Preliminary Exam previous year question paper

Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Group II Preliminary Exam previous year question paper with answers is what I'm looking for. So, can anyone please provide me the same?

10th December 2013, 12:37 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: TNPSC Group II Preliminary Exam previous year question paper

TNPSC Group II exam compromises of two exams 1) Preliminary exam 2) Main exam and it if you are planning to give the exam then you need to put in lot of time and hard work as the TNPSC exam in common is not that easy when compared with other Government competitive exams. As expected there will be lot of competition as well which pulls you to prepare even more than normal.

Preliminary exam syllabus just changed recently and it will consist of objective type where it mainly covers 8 topics which you need to prepare. 8 topics which will be asked are as follows,

-> General Science
-> Current Events
-> Geography
-> History and Culture of India
-> Indian Polity
-> Indian Economy
-> Indian National movement
-> Aptitude and Mental Ability tests

I have attached the syllabus and previous year model questions papers which will help you to prepare for the exam. Make sure you just use these questions paper for reference purpose and not using it only for exam preparation. There are many books available in the market which will help you to prepare for the exam.

The main exam will be more of checking your English writing skills where there will 2 sections 1) Covers General Aptitude of India/TamilNadu 2) Essay writing.

Some of the books which might help you to prepare for the exam is as follows,

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?